WEB DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIP
Me-Mover Fitness ApS is looking for a talented web development intern with a keen eye for detail to work in our office in Copenhagen. Your main task will be the development of the website and web shop, as well as optimising for mobile and desktop. We are looking for an intern to join us as soon as possible. Full-time positions are preferred, but a part-time agreement is also possible.
Examples of what you will do:
- Develop the website and web shop
- Optimise sites for mobile and desktop
- Work together with the support team to resolve any IT related issues
- Work together with graphic designers, UX developer to improve the website experience
- Work together with SEO developer to optimise the website for search engines
As an ideal candidate:
- You have experience working with WordPress and Woocommerce
- You have experience optimising websites
- Basic knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- You are a student in the field of web development or similar
- You have a creative mind and passionate about developing online spaces
- You have experience with optimising websites for mobile and desktop
- You are used to working closely with other employees
- You are confident in taking action and value independence in your daily work
- You are fluent in English (both orally and in writing)
- Be a valued player in an international start-up environment
- Take part and gain experience in ideation of different subjects in the company
- Freedom to try out how to reach your goals at your best
- Experience in worldwide business with multinational clients
- Open office with a flat-coated Retriever and cosy lunch
Me-Mover Fitness ApS is a Copenhagen based start-up bringing active Scandinavian lifestyle to the world. Our main product is the Me-Mover FIT, a step-machine on wheels, made for intense full body exercise in the streets and pathways. We have had two highly successful crowdfunding campaigns, reaching more than US$500,000 in total from customers around the world.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to [email protected] with the subject “Web development internship (your name)”. We will start inviting people in for interviews immediately, so we encourage you to apply soon!
Work time: Full-time and part-time positions possible
Start of work: As soon as possible
Compensation: : Unpaid with the possibility for promotion after the internship period. Free lunch provided.
Krogsbækvej 13A, 2610 Rødovre
+45 50 22 22 40