Me-Mover Fitness ApS is looking for a brilliant marketing intern to join our team in our headquarters in Copenhagen. If you have a passion for communicating in a digital space, coming up with out-of-the-box marketing ideas, and want to work for a thriving international start-up, then we want to hear from you! We are looking for both international or Danish students.
Examples of what you will be doing:
- Content creation: finding and producing relevant content for our social media channels
- Copywriting text for social media posts: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Contribute to the planning and execution of the overall marketing strategy, including content marketing, online campaigns, and events
- Working closely with our marketing and design team to create engaging online content
- Assisting with event planning
- Assisting with email marketing (writing newsletters)
You are our ideal candidate if:
- You are either a recent graduate or still a student in the fields of marketing, communications or similar
- You have excellent English communication skills (prerequisite) and a good grasp of Danish (preferred)
- You are structured, organised, and pay close attention to detail
- You are comfortable in expressing your ideas and working closely with other employees
- You take initiative and value independence in your daily work
- You live in Copenhagen
What we offer:
- Be a valued player in an international start-up environment
- Take part and gain experience in ideation of different subjects in the company
- Freedom to try out how to reach your goals at your best
- Experience in worldwide business with multinational clients
- Open office with a Flat-Coated Retriever and cosy lunch
Me-Mover Fitness ApS is a Copenhagen based start-up bringing active Scandinavian lifestyle to the world. Our main product is the Me-Mover FIT: a step-machine on wheels, made for intense full body exercise in the streets and pathways. We have had two highly successful crowdfunding campaigns, reaching more than US$500,000 in total from customers around the world.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to [email protected] with the subject “Marketing internship (your name)”. We will start inviting people in for interviews immediately, so we encourage you to apply soon!
Work time: Full-time and part-time positions possible
Start of work: As soon as possible
Compensation: Unpaid with the possibility for promotion after the internship period. Free lunch provided.
Krogsbækvej 13A, 2610 Rødovre
+45 50 22 22 40