Graphic Design Intern Wanted!
Examples of what you will be doing:
- Creating visually engaging material to boost our online and offline presence
- Working closely with our marketing team, participating in meetings and developing ideas
- Copywriting text for social media and print material
- Engaging with our growing community
- Preparing material for events and expos
- Assisting with event planning
- Working closely with our web developers
You are our ideal candidate if:
- You have a creative mind!
- You have just started studying in marketing, multimedia and design, or similar
- You are enthusiastic about design
- You have excellent written and spoken English and a grasp of Danish (preferred)
- You have some experience with the Adobe Suite (namely, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- You are structured and organised, with great attention to detail
- You are comfortable to express your own ideas
- You can work efficiently as part of a team
- You show initiative in the workplace
- You are interested in fitness!
If you join our team you will be a valued player in an exciting and friendly start-up environment. You will gain a great deal of experience, and have a level of freedom to express your own ideas that is uncommon in most international businesses. If that sounds interesting to you, we hope to hear from you soon!
Work time: full-time and part-time positions possible
Start of work: flexible, but preferably as soon as possible
Compensation: Unpaid. Free lunch provided
About the Company
Me-Mover Fitness ApS is a Copenhagen based start-up, bringing an active Scandinavian lifestyle to the world. Their main product is the Me-Mover FIT: a step machine on wheels, made for intense full body exercise with less impact than walking. They have had two highly successful crowdfunding campaigs, making more than half a million US dollars in total.
Krogsbækvej 13A, 2610 Rødovre
+45 50 22 22 40